Mallorca Preservation Foundation is committed to preserving Mallorca’s amazing beauty and environmental quality, in order to build a sustainable management model for the Island and to bring about long-lasting positive change.
As result, MAPF has achieved great impacts during 2021:
- 160 linear km of plastic have been replaced by biofilm.
- 44 young people have submitted ideas to reduce plastic pollution.
- 425,000 bees have found a safe habitat.
- €28.000 have been raised to feed more than 510 families in 8 months.
- 29 Alitan have hatched at Palma Aquarium.
- 452 carob trees have been grafted to become productive trees.
- 41 farmers have completed a total of 35 hours course in holistic management and regenerative agriculture.
Take a look at it!