Mallorca Preservation is recruiting a new development director to nurture relationships with donors and with the Conservation Collective network, to develop and execute a fundraising strategy. Reporting to Executive Director, steering committee and chairman.
The ideal candidate would be passionate about Mallorca and the environment; as well as being passionate, proactive, organized and inspired by our mission! The activities will include:
- Nurture relationships with Mallorca Preservation donors and supporters – provide regular updates about projects and foundation activities, and develop stakeholder engagement programmes.
- Work closely with the Conservation Collective – the global network of local environment foundations that we are a member of. Provide content about MAPF projects so the CC can promote through their channels and raise awareness about our work and report to donors that it introduces.
- Develop relationships with Steering Committee members and donors to respond to enquiries, as well as provide up to date MAPF developments together with project status.
- Track donor, potential donor, and contact database and fundraising opportunities via Salesforce, CRM system.
- Work with existing team on financial management /budgets and income forecasts.
- Work with existing team on: project reports – reviewing and presenting impact and success